I’m very happy to announce my newest e-cookbook has launched on Amazon.
Admittedly I’m not a tech rockstar, but I think the formatting is pretty good and the photos are okay. But I am good at giving directions, so all of these recipes are clear and easy to follow.
If you should check it out…………..I would love it if you left a review on Amazon. Afterall that is how we Indie authors get noticed.
And here is a salad dressing recipe that is not included in the book, but is still delightful. It’s based on a vinaigrette that my son-in-law always makes when he is cooking on Fleet Street.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablspoon chopped fresh mint
- Combine the vinegar and lemon juice in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Very slowly pour in the oil, stirring constantly so that the vinegar and oil emulsify.
- Add garlic, mint, salt and pepper. Seal the jar and shake well.